Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random

Since I've been gone for so long, I'd like to share some of my random thoughts via cell phone pictures taken over the last couple weeks. Yup, that's right: I still don't have a camera. And I like it. Don't hate.


I've been riding my little commuter bike as much as possible. My goal for this week is to not drive my car unless I'm leaving town. It's easier said than done.


It's after 7pm on a Tuesday night. I'm at work. This is what my desk looks like. I hope I don't run into the Creepy Janitor.


I can actually look cute some days! Here's my rockin' new halter and cute scarf. The only good thing about having linebacker shoulders is that I can rock the halter tops.


I love, love, love my Korean shirt from Adam. He has a shirt from Boulder in return. Check out the awesome project, TXP.

Besides the office, I spend a ridiculous amount of time here: Boulder Indoor Soccer.


My office is boycotting Amazon. They're bullies. But I have a huge and slightly worrisome crush on my new Kindle. It's that amazing.


I have been cooking. Not as much as I should, but still. Cookies!


Lastly, I'm debating about going here: Australia. We'll see.


Random Thoughts + Stuck at Work + Cell Phone Pictures + Hot Chocolate = Love

1 comment:

  1. Cool post - I like all the pictures. Looks like you've got lots going on! I have never been to Australia (NZ once), but highly recommend traveling and living overseas. It's not easy, but the rewards tend to outweigh the frustrating moments, which you will soon forget or if you remember will laugh about later.

    P.S. Thanks for linking to the TXP - Your shirt gets featured this week!

    ReplyDelete