Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clueless with a Camera

I haven't posted in a while; since around the new year---obviously. And, to be honest, I have nothing new or informative or exciting to write about. Everything's good, just, ya know, nothing new. I've been busy with work and family and friends. All positive, just not blog-worthy.

Since I have my fancy new camera, here are a few things that have been going on:

My gorgeous new car!

Emily scored some 4th row tickets for the Avs game! Opening faceoff.

At the Mammoth game for Em's bday!

Union Station, downtown Denver.

2011 Denver Stock Show! Some cowboy booty.

Colorado sunrise

Family fun at the Brewery Bar II

Kitchen conquest! Skillet pork chops with apples and red onions.

Yummy!

Babysitting the kiddos! Ava and Andrew.


No comments:

Post a Comment