Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Every Day

I wrote a long post last night while on the plane. I had a late flight (landing time 1:08 am in Chicago) and I'm terrible at sleeping on planes, so I figured I'd at least get something done and start blogging. So, I typed everything up on my iPad, had a great post completed... and it's now gone. Gone. Nowhere to be found. Isn't technology great?

In any case, I'll try to recreate my original post here.

I was just in Colorado over the weekend. Overall, it was a great trip! But I was also excited to come back and attack my To Do list again. There's something about traveling that helps you to push that reset button. I always feel more motivated when I return.

So, here's what I would like to accomplish over the next few days:

1. Blog every day. Even if it's about nothing. I just need to write---even if it's not written well.
2. Tackle the reading list a colleague recommended to me.

3. Cook more and find good recipes for my upcoming trip to LAKE POWELL!! I just downloaded the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook on my iPad (even if my iPad does lose blog posts, it's awesome to cook from). I think I bookmarked every recipe in there.
4. Run. I'm supposed to be midway through my marathon training program for the Chicago Marathon in October. Except for soccer, I haven't run for two weeks. Oops. It has been so long since I last run that I'm actually afraid to get out there again! What if my legs have forgotten how to move?

If I kept thinking, there are a million kajillion things that I want to do and accomplish in my life. But I think this list is a good start. The above are all goals that I can accomplish if I put my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment