Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday



I promised I'd post every day. I'm now posting at 11:30 pm---just before the new day---because I want to keep my promise.

But today was just a day. It was just Friday. Nothing special, which isn't a bad thing. Ya know, just a day.

I'm running tomorrow with my running group for the first time in a long time. It has been over a month, to be honest. We're supposed to be halfway through our marathon training program and I haven't gone on a training run in weeks.

This is bad.

I try to always keep a base fitness with soccer and biking and yoga, but we're running 15 miles in the morning. I think that I can get through it, but it will hurt. A lot.

I guess it's now time to get serious about this whole marathon thing. Again.

I'll report back tomorrow. Unless the run kills me, which is very possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment